- Heated Swimming Pool
- Fishing Pond
- Hike the winding trails right here on the campground land, or the Seven Sister Trails nearby
- We are adjacent to the Jefferson National Forest
- Play ground area for the kids with over half a dozen large pieces of playground equipment.
- Volleyball and badminton net
- Horse Shoes
- Newly renovated game room, complete with arcade machine, coin-oprated pool tables, claw machine, change machine, jukebox, television.
- Workout area with punching bag, weight machine, and treadmill.
- Mountain Biking Trails
- Skiing (60 minute drive)
- Only 15 minutes away from the rustic town of Wytheville, which offers shopping, museums, coffee shops, and more.
- First Geocache point - N 37 01.380' W 081 12.465
- Stocked fishing pond - catch and release.
- Big Walker Lookout, which has local musicians May 30 - Oct. 26
- See our Area Info page for more activities